The General Conditions and Instructions for use of the 24alife Service
1. Introductory provisions
General Conditions and Instructions for use of the 24alife service (hereinafter "General Conditions of use") apply for all users of the service (for both Web service and mobile application) and determine rules and conditions of the 24alife service (hereinafter "Service").
The Service provider is RAZVOJNI CENTER INFORMACIJSKO-KOMUNIKACIJSKIH TEHNOLOGIJ SAVINJA ŽALEC d.o.o., Aškerčeva ulica 4a, 3310 Žalec, reg. number: 3991709000, registered in the Companies Register of the Okrožno sodišče v Celju, Republic of Slovenia (hereinafter "Service provider").
2. The presentation of the Service
The Service provider enables its users to fill out various questionnaires, conduct tests, enter, or automatically record various data and measurements using sensors and the Global Positioning System, which the interface automatically processes and notifies the user where he or she is located based on statistical handling or established norm for given data, measurement, or indicator, and the user can, with prior consent, share his activities on social media with other users, if his chosen cervice package enables it. The Service provider would like to emphasize that the Service is for information purposes only and serves as an informative tool for recreation and healthy living. All data received by the user is merely informative and in no way represents, substitutes, or helps to diagnose health condition or even substitute treatment itself.
2.1. The duration of the Service
The Service starts on October 20, 2012 and is terminated with the withdrawal by the Service provider.
3. User status
User status is obtained by getting familiar with and accepting General Conditions of use and with registration, which is done according to the rules of the Service.
The user can be any person older than 18 years of age. People under the age of 18 can use the Service only with the consent of their legal guardians.
The Service, accessible at www.24alife.com, can be used by all users with access to the internet. The 24alife mobile application (hereinafter "Mobile application") can only be used on smart phones by users/subscribers on networks where data connection is enabled.
4. Service manuals
4.1. Applying for the application
The user can apply to the Service at www.24alife.com website by creating a user account and becoming familiar with and confirming the General Conditions of use.
The user can also apply for the Service by downloading the 24alife mobile application from mobile stores (Google Play, App Store, etc.), creating a user account, becoming familiar with General Conditions of use and confirming his or her agreement.
4.2. Login Error
If the user makes a mistake while entering data during the process of registering into the Service, he can immediately correct the data or stop the procedure and log into the Service again as described in section 4.1. If incorrect data is submitted by accident, it can later be corrected under the "Profile" tab.
4.3. User Account Deactivation
The user deactivates his user account by sending an email with the inscription ‘Deactivation' on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The 24alife Service price list
The use of the basic 24alife package is free.
Sent messages and transferred data are charged according to the price list of the user's telecommunication service provider.
The use of mobile applications is also possible abroad with the appropriate network, but data transfer is charged according to data transfer price list for abroad.
Any message sent to the user by the Service provider is free of charge for the user.
6. Privacy and protection of personal data
Sensitive personal data will be specially marked while processed and protected to prevent access to unauthorized people, except in case, if the user publishes his or hers personal data without obvious or explicit intent to limit the purpose of use.
The Service provider reserves the right to store data on the user's computer in form of a cookie or similar files with the aim of adjusting the web portal to the user's needs.
The Service provider has settled all material and moral copyrights regarding the contents it will offer within the Service and explicitly forbids all third parties to misuse, forward, broadcast, and photocopy any images, videos, logotypes, and other contents which are part of the Service.
The user is privy to and accepts that:
- the Service is informative, and all data received by the user is merely informative and in no way represents, substitutes, or helps to diagnose health condition or even substitute treatment itself. The Service provider advises the user to turn to authorized institutions and service providers for medical and other recommendations;
- he or she guarantees and exclusively bears the responsibility that all submitted data is correct and accurate. Service provider bears no responsibility in any case for any implication that the user might suffer;
- he or she is exclusively responsible for all data located on the portal or mobile application, if he or she in any way forwards, discloses, etc. it. Service provider bears no responsibility for any content exchanged between users;
- he or she bears full responsibility for suitable protection of all data on the devices (e.g. hard drive, mobile phone, tablet computer, and others), Service provider is not responsible for any kind of damage in case of losing these data, and is not responsible for the Service not functioning in case of user's equipment (computer, mobile phone) being technically inadequate;
- the Service provider is committed to abide by all statutory provisions on the protection of personal data, however, the Service and the transfer of other data is not completely and absolutely safe and reliable;
- the Service provider cannot guarantee user`s complete satisfaction with the Service, and cannot guarantee equal conditions with factors he does not have control of;
- the Service provider cannot guarantee the Service's functioning in cases of network outage, power outage, or other technical faults that could temporarily interrupt the Service's functioning, and bears no responsibility for cases of force majeure;
- the Service provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to improper use of the Service.
The Service provider is responsible for resolving complaints regarding the proper functioning of the Service. In case of justified complaints the Service provider is bound to abolish them within a reasonable time and notify the user about it.
The provider of telecommunication services resolves solely the complaints that regard the functioning of the telecommunication provider's network and service payment. Such complaints must be sent by the user in written form to the telecommunication service provider's complaints department within 15 days of receiving the invoice.
If the user addresses complaints related to the telecommunication provider to the Service provider, they will be forwarded to the relevant telecommunication service provider and the user will be notified about it.
All other complaints are resolved by:
RAZVOJNI CENTER INFORMACIJSKO-KOMUNIKACIJSKIH TEHNOLOGIJ SAVINJA ŽALEC d.o.o.
Aškerčeva ulica 4a, 3310 Žalec
Complaints and contact number: +386 40 626 459
Working hours: Mon-Fri from 9am to 3pm CET, except on non-working days.
10. Changes in General Conditions of use
Changes in the General Conditions of use will be promptly posted on the website.
If the user does not agree with the changes in General Conditions of use, he must notify the Service provider before changes come into effect and deactivate his account, as stated in the service manual. Maintaining the account means that the user agrees with changes in General Conditions of use and privies with them.
All users violating General Conditions of use and applicable legislative and statutory regulations will be excluded from the Service by the Service provider without prior notification.
The contract is stored at the Service provider; access to it is available with user's prior written announcement to the Service provider. The contract is written in Slovene, however, the use of the Service is available in Slovene and English.
General Conditions of use were originally written in Slovene. In case of doubt about the original text and translation, the Slovene version is valid.
In case customers will not be able to resolve conflicts consensually, the agreed upon use of Slovenian law and the court of the Republic of Slovenia in Žalec have jurisdiction over the settlement of disputes.
By using the Service, the user of the service expressly agrees with and confirms General Conditions of use, posted on www.24alife.com.
By approving these General Conditions of use, the user explicitly agrees with all conditions regarding the Service and states that he or she is fully privy to all data under Article 43 b. of the applicable Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as ZVPot).
The period of data validity is according to the Article 43.b, Paragraph 1, Section 8. ZVPot bound to the valid General Conditions of use that are published on the www.24alife.com website.
The user is bound to either print or save the currently valid General Conditions of use and keep them throughout the use of the Service.
Service provider reserves the right to terminate access to the Service for maintenance or upgrading purposes.